TERMS & CONDITIONS
We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
You can visit our website, www.potboy.com.my and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“Potboy account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by contacting our Customer Service.
Collection of Personal Information
Potboy does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
When you register a Potboy account, the personal information we collect may include your:Name Delivery Address Email Address Date of Birth (Optional) Gender (Optional)When you make a purchase on the Potboy website, the additional personal information we collect may include:Telephone Number Mobile Number Delivery Address
When you make a purchase on the Potboy website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
of the product to you;
To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out research/es on our users’ demographics and for us to send you suggestion or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our website. By providing us these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our research/es and to receiving suggestions or information as outlined above.
Subscription to our marketing and promotional materials
In addition to the personal information outlined above, when you register a Potboy account with us, you shall be asked if you would like to subscribe to our marketing and or promotional materials from time to time. These marketing and or promotional materials may come from within our corporate group wholly or through affiliation with third parties. If you choose to so subscribe, you are deemed to have consented to us processing within our corporate group and or third parties your personal information for this purpose. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.Accessing Actual Orders
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are to be dispatched as well as administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for any misuse of passwords unless this misuse is through our own fault.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Potboy website.
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.
Potboy and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website and across the Internet
Security of Your Personal Information
Potboy ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
Allowing access to personal information only via passwords;
Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Potboy uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard</>
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorised. In exceptional circumstances, Potboy may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Potboy is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Potboy please contact Customer Service and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data not necessarily Personal Information
When you visit Potboy, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
Your computer's IP address
Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
The pages within Potboy that you visit
The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service.
Delivery will be fulfilled within 3 - 5 days depending on stock availability. In the event that the stock ordered is not available at the moment where require respective suppliers to replenish such stocks, the delivery period could be delayed and take up to 2 - 4 weeks. For builk purchases orders that amounting to more than RM500 or Extensive Volume order of a particular product item, delivery period could be further delayed and may take up to 3 months. We remain right to cancel the order at all time based on the stock availability.
You can use a debit ot credit card to pay for your shopping. We accept the following payment providers, issued by banks and payment gateway in Malaysia
- + Visa
- + MasterCard
- + Debit Cards
- + Ipay88
- + Boost
- + Grabpay
- + Maybank QRPAY
- + TNG
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. All purchased Shopping Credit is not allowed to cancel or request to refund.
2. Any orders placed by utilising Shopping credit can only be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit. Any request of such cases to Refund via Bank transfer will not be entertained.
3. Any orders below RM 2000 that remain under status of ‘Order Confirmed Pending for Packing’ for more than 30 days, customer reserves the right to request for cancellation and obtain full refund or partially refund based on the stock availability at that time.
4. Any orders amount exceed RM 2000, customer is not allow to request for cancellation and refund.
5. Any refund amount lesser than RM50 must be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit.
6. Any refund amount more than RM50 (except those orders placed by utilising Shopping Credit) can be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit or Bank Transfer in accordance to the preference made by the customer. Customer must make their preference of refund mode by filling up the Google Form provided in the Refund Button. In the event that no preference made by the customer at the time of processing, the refund will be refunded in the form of Shopping Credit to the customer.
7. All refund cases could take up to 14 working days to process.
8. Dispute on Refund Amount after 7 working days will not be entertained.
1. The value of this shopping credit stated herein is in Malaysian Ringgit.
2. This shopping credit will be automatically added to the user’s Potboy shopping credit account upon successful check-out.
3. This shopping credit allows the user to redeem goods sold at Potboy Groceries (www.potboy.com.my) maintained by PB Grocery Group Sdn Bhd (1209976-H).
4. During the redemption of goods, if the value of the goods exceeds the balance amount of user’s Potboy shopping credit account, then the difference thereof should be paid by the users via payment methods allowed by ipay88.com (payment gateway engaged by Potboy Groceries).
5. However, if the value of the goods is less than the balance amount of user’s Potboy shopping credit account, then only the value of the goods will be deducted from the user’s Potboy shopping credit account.
6. This shopping credit has no expiry.
7. This shopping credit is not transferrable and cannot be transferred to other Potboy user’s account.
8. This shopping credit is not refundable and cannot be in exchange of cash or any monetary rebate or refund once purchased.
Unusual Activities & Termination of Accounts
1. Unusual activities are Prohibited at Potboy Groceries (www.potboy.com.my). Unusual activities are inclusive but not restrictive to the following events:
(a) Abusing any promotion available at Potboy Groceries by creating multiple user accounts to achieve multiple purchases;
(b) Abusing any subscription plan promotion available at Potboy Groceries by treating the subscription plan as bulk purchase where user redeem all the goods not in accordance to the subscription plan;
(c) Treating Potboy Groceries as sourcing platform by placing orders on certain products in excessive manner; or
(d) Carrying out wholesale, trading or resell activities upon received goods purchased from Potboy Groceries.
2. In the event that unusual activities of a user account is discovered and/or suspected by Potboy Groceries Management and/or Potboy Groceries Database team, at all time, Potboy Groceries Management reserves the right to investigate and terminate the user account permanently.
3. In the event that Potboy Groceries has reasonable grounds to believe that Unusual Activities is found and decided to terminate the user account, all future activities of the user account will be banned with the following procedures come effective immediately:
(a) A formal notice will be served via the user's registered email with Potboy Groceries;
(b) All the outstanding unprocessed orders/ unpacked orders/ undelivered orders will be cancelled and refund; and
(c) All Shopping Credit remains in the user account will be refund at discretion of Potboy Groceries Management.
Update of Terms & Conditions
All terms and conditions described in these Terms of Conditions are subject to change at Potboy Groceries’s discretion.